Monday, January 21, 2008

I'll Never Stop Missing You



Bobbie-Lynne...

A Year's Gone By Since You Went Away,
But My Heart Hurts Like It Happened Just Yesterday.
I'll Always Remember That Tragic Night,
Hearing My Mom Weep As I Turned On My Light.
That Day Our World Changed,
As You Travelled Home Up Above.
Although Time Passes By,
I Just Hope You Know,
You'll Always Be Remembered & Loved...

Rest In Peace Dear Cousin

Jeremy

In Memorium

Bobbie-Lynne O'Connor (Laporte)
July 4 1984-January 20 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeremy,

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. Your one year tribute to her is very touching and beautiful.

My prayers are with you and your family for comfort.

Marlys Waggle said...

Jeremy, your memorial to your cousin is very sweet and especially touched me for my own personal reasons. Take care.

My T.B. Hug

Art By Paulina Cassidy

Hit Counter