So...I picked up two of my unfinished bears yesterday and started fiddling around with them. A little shading with my prismacolour art markers, some nose wax here and a Sculpey Premo nose there and voila!...I think I have caught the bear making bug again!!! I also replaced the eyes on a rust panda I made a couple years back. She originally had black glass eyes (which I wasn't particularly loving) so I took them off and put rust fabric patches and topaz coloured glass eyes on her and she looks better already! To make things even better, I received my order this afternoon from Disco Joints & Teddies with some more waxed eye cording and some rust, rose and orange/pink/red varigated perle cotton thread. This might just be what I needed to inspire me...
Beary Big Hugs To Everyone!